Thanks for downloading and testing the previous version of Mungo Impress. And now it’s time to unveil to the world the second release candidate. This version contains bug fixes and small improvements in general.
- Fixed incorrect work of MServer with multiple projects.
- Added MUNGO precompiler constant.
- Improved build metadata generation. Now it generates only after successful project building.
- Added DrawPoly2 implementation for render textured poly.
- Added a lost context handling.
- Fixed bugs in DrawLine, DrawPoly and ReadPixels functions.
This version also includes changes from Monkey V80b. You can download new Mungo Impress v1.0.0-rc.2 from the homepage.
News and future plans
There are some good news! Artsiom Trubchyk from Playttle LLC. joined to development team. He will work on javatool target and Mungo improvements.
Also I’ve decided to put work on website away and start working on mojo compatible low-level framework - Harmony. This decision was made after some discussion with Frederick Raynal, who is interested in Mungo and wants to use it in his new project - www.2dark.cc. But he needs more power from mojo (shaders in general) so I now have a great chance to make mojo alternative and test it with real project! And that’s what I'm going to do.
More news soon!